We are pleased to announce that, in addition to our existing cooperative arrangement with South Portland Public Library, you may now use your TML card at three other libraries close by: Scarborough Public Library, Walker Memorial Library in Westbrook, and Baxter Memorial Library in Gorham!
- Will I need to get a new card at each library?
No, your home library (TML) card will work everywhere.
- I forgot my library card; can I still checkout?
You will need to bring your home library (TML) card when visiting other libraries. A photo ID may not be accepted when visiting other libraries.
- May I return items borrowed from one library to another?
If possible, return items to the library you borrowed them from. If you can’t, we’ll send them back.
- Will I be charged late fees?
Late fees are charged based on your home library’s rules (TML doesn’t charge fees). Please be respectful of other libraries’ materials and return them on time.
- Can I place a request while at another library?
No; this arrangement only covers materials on the shelf. Any ILL requests or holds should be made at your home library or online.