With your library card number, you can easily access your library account from any computer or mobile device with internet access. When you login to your account, you’ll see what you have checked out, the holds you’ve placed, and the address and phone information the library has on record for you. You can check the due dates of your items, renew some or all of your materials, and check on the status of your holds.
Click here to go directly to the Minerva account login page.
- I can’t access my account.
If you encounter problems accessing your record, you may have entered your barcode number incorrectly–please try again. If you still cannot access your account, it’s possible you are using a library card that is no longer valid. It’s possible that you are using an old card that once was lost and replaced, or that your recorded was deleted from the system due to inactivity over a long period of time. Please call the library during regular hours for assistance.
- I am unable renew my items.
One of the following might be true:
- The item is on hold for someone else, and therefore cannot be renewed.
- The item has been renewed the maximum number of times and cannot be renewed again. (One renewal allowed for new materials, two renewals allowed for all other Thomas Memorial Library materials; renewals for interlibrary loaned items varies.)
- Your library record has expired. All library cards are set to expire once per year. This is so that staff will be prompted to confirm your address and other contact information on an annual basis. Please call the library to confirm this information.
- You may owe too much money on your account. If you have lost an item for which you have been billed, or you owe more than the maximum allowable in fines, you cannot renew your items or borrow any new ones until these charges have been paid.
If you encounter any other problems with your account, please contact the library during regular open hours.