Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World, or have you always wanted to go?
On Saturday, January 27th at 2:00 p.m., Cape Elizabeth resident Kevin Davis will present tips and tricks for saving money and making the most of a family’s vacation time at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Topics will include:
- The pros and cons of staying on property
- Disney promotions such as free dining, Park Hopper tickets, Fast Passes, extra Magic Hours
- Backstage tours
- And more!
A Disney veteran who has visited Walt Disney World numerous times, Davis will present a multimedia tour of the parks, answer questions, and offer trip-planning advice.
There will be door prizes and activity sheets for the kids, so bring the whole family!
Do You Have a Question or Topic You’d Like Kevin to Address?
Please fill out the form below so we can customize the program to better suit your needs.
Disney History and Planning Resources
- The Boys: The Sherman Brothers’ Story
- Birnbaum Guides Walt Disney World
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids
- Fodor’s Walt Disney World with Kids
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World for Kids by Kids
- Disney Vacation Planning DVD
- Science of Disney Imagineering DVD series
Do you know about the Kingdom Keepers fantasy series?
If you are planning to visit Walt Disney World and you have kids who are in fourth grade and up, you might want to consider this series by author and Disney fan Ridley Pearson. Each book takes place in a different Disney property. In the series, five teenagers are hired by Disney as actors for its newest technology: Daylight Hologram Images. Soon, the kids are pitted against Disney villains and witches that threaten both the future of Walt Disney World and the stability of the world outside the park’s walls. Titles so far are:
The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark (takes place in the Magic Kingdom)
The Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn (takes place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom)
The Kingdom Keepers: Disney in Shadow (takes place at Epcot)
The Kingdom Keepers: Power Play (takes place in multiple parks)
The Kingdom Keepers: Shell Game (takes place at Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Cruise Line)