We have library passes for:
- The Portland Museum of Art featuring American, European, and contemporary art collections.
- The Tate House Museum, a national historic landmark and only pre-Revolutionary war house in Portland, Maine that is open to the public.
- The Portland Observatory, open daily with free guided tours.
- Maine Maritime Museum, with displays and hands-on exhibits that tell the tale of Maine’s maritime history.
- Maine Historical Society. This pass gives you free admission to the MHS museum, plus a discount in the museum store, and discount to tour the Longfellow House.
We also have two State Park Passes you can check out for three days.
Museums and parks are a great way to learn in a new environment. Check them out!